Friday, January 6, 2012

Shopping in my own closet

I recently moved so I was forced to go through all of my clothing... a task all in its own. With that being said, one of the best things about this move and the task of going through my items was finding that I had some hidden gems shoved in the back. I wondered why I never wore these items for a moment, and then I just put together my outfit I first found my white and black bow headband so my other choices revolved around that. I then found a sleeveless/backless/cowl neck sweater(in a 1x as to my previous blog about sizing) and paired it along with semi-new jeans and my outfit was created... a few other simple accessories and I was done. I did decide to put my hair up in a side pony tail to show off the pretty detail on the back of the sweater and the white bow.




1 comment:

  1. You are so lovely and a gorgeous plus size woman. I would love to see your closet.. It would be nice if you feature it. And if you wanna shop for more fashionable plus size clothing, you should check out Volupture's collection.

    ReplyDelete